Role based at Trevelyan House (SW17) working within a network of practices.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and proactive candidate with good organisational and communication skills to join our highly effective and friendly team.
The postholder will carry out general administrative tasks to support the IT team including but not limited to:
- support for IT asset management
- electronic maintenance of clinical and document templates
- writing and running population searches to support recall and clinical audits
- ensuring our practice Intranet is kept up-to-date
- liaising with our website developer to publish updates
- A high standard of computer literacy and proficient in use of IT systems and applications including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience of the EMIS Web clinical system
If you are interested, please email our Business Manager, Dipan (email@example.com), with your CV and covering letter. We look forward to reviewing your application.